Spring water from the grotto of Lourdes
- Lourdes Water: Naturally Structured, Vitalized, Ionized, Dynamic, Magnetic
- Lourdes hydraulic network in connection with the source of Massabielle: Spring water, or water of the Gave? Lift the veil on a question more of 150 years
- Contrôle sanitaire des eaux de Lourdes destinées à la consommation humaine du 23/05/2018
- L'eau de lourdes et les cosmétiques
- Les piscines de la grotte de Lourdes
- New space for drinking and washing in the water of Lourdes
- New Lourdes water fountain
- Quality control of the water of Lourdes in June 2016
- Composition of the water of Lourdes:
- 08/01/2015 : biological analysis of the water of the grotto of Lourdes
- Lourdes water, between health analysis at natural properties and positive emotions
- The water of Lourdes: divine source within the rock of the Grotto water
- Water of Lourdes: Professor Montagnier and the memory of water
- The water of Lourdes: an inexhaustible source for multiple uses
- Water of Lourdes: positive memory of the water thanks to light, sounds, thought, prayer and meditation...
- Water of Lourdes: Early work on the memory of the water by Jacques Benveniste
- Water of Lourdes: Crystal, its molecules, its clusters...
- Properties of the water of Lourdes: a hypothesis to not to depart!
- Drink water from Lourdes and heal?
- Lourdes water, miraculous, divine water
- Lourdes water, Earth and light: a divine water
- Water of Lourdes: effect placebo for the most sceptical, miraculous effect for believers?
- Cosmetics to water of Lourdes: cream of Lourdes
- The water of Lourdes: the scientific source!
- Lourdes Water: source of the cave
- Water of Lourdes: miraculous and divine but not holy water
- The water of Lourdes: bath in swimming pool
- History of the water of Lourdes: How did this water?
Lourdes Water: Naturally Structured, Vitalized, Ionized, Dynamic, Magnetic
In the minds of believers, the water of Lourdes is a miraculous water. This virtue, difficult to prove, relies mainly on historical accounts of 19th century religious history.
However, did you know that this spring water has surprising physical and chemical characteristics that are found in structured, ionized, dynamic, loving, alkaline, energetic and magnetic waters?
Indeed, the association of the water molecules of the cave forms a very complex structure of hexagonal form whose succession of layer delivers a crystalline figure. The more water is highly structured, the more it has optimal hydration efficiency. In contrast with still or stagnant water, the water from this source, which flows harmoniously between the rocky subsoils, is a living, vitalized water with a high level of molecular structure. This water, naturally ionized, contains groups of smaller and smaller atoms allowing excellent assimilation by the body and acts as a real cleanser of the body. Although its chemical composition remains the same (H2O), the physical properties of water change and make it more effective at dissolving toxins and solid waste.
The water of Massabielle flows at a low terrestrial depth and is enriched by the magnetic field of the earth. Cold, it keeps its capacity of attraction. Its water crystals, filled with energy, vibrate and carry minerals with dynamic potential. Due to its energetic and vital qualities, it emits an electromagnetic power conferring on it a constructive and attractive action, favorable to the exchanges and the renewal of the cells. This water, alkaline and magnetic, is a source of antioxidants that contains an abundance of electrons to neutralize free radicals in the body.
Water has the ability to smell and retain information. Because of its moving crystals, it perceives all that vibrates around it, especially the sounds: music, songs, prayers, emotions and positive thoughts ... Any imprint of external influence and any substance coming into contact with the water leave a trace and are memorized. By recording this information, the water changes, acquires new characteristics and increases its energy level.
Unlike drinking water that crosses the pipes of the hydraulic networks of thousands of houses, suffering shocks throughout their journey and arriving at our faucets in a deteriorated, chaotic, almost dead, source water of the Marian city perceives , captures, accumulates the least words of compassion, serenity, joy, happiness, meditation, thanks, praise, tranquility expressed by millions of visitors.
Excellent receiver of all the sounds, of these acoustic pressures created by the air of the Pyrenees mountains, by the peaceful flow of the Gave, by these musics and spiritual songs and by the emotional frequencies of the people, the water of Lourdes, charged by this vibratory information, memorizes and transports this energetic power deep within our cells.
Its wonderful enzymatic, biochemical activity, caused by this strongly magnetized water, brings unsuspected benefits, provides a feeling of calm, well-being, and gives rise to life,
Lourdes hydraulic network in connection with the source of Massabielle:
Spring water, or water of the Gave?
Lift the veil on a question more of 150 years
Spring water, or water of the Gave?
Lift the veil on a question more of 150 years
Since the appearance of the Virgin Mary and the discovery by the little Bernadette to the source of Massabielle and his miraculous water in 1858, several studies have tried to originating this spring water, the main purpose being to prove that this source was not the Gave de Pau.
Researchers Jean de Bonnefon (1905), father Richard (1921), Eric Blanrue (2008), Jean de Levat (2008) concluded their analysis by speaking to a resurgence of the Gave.
Studies of the Abbot Mailhet (1921), all about analyzing geological and biological of the source of water of the cave and its benefits contradict previous findings. However, he confirmed the presence of two sources, one discovered by the Shepherdess, existing before the apparitions old water from a groundwater table, and a new source offered by Mary, the origin of which rested upon no geological basis.
Two other studies, one by the Caver Norbert Castaret (1940) and the other by the Abbot Georges Michelin (1959) abound in the sense of a hydrological network. Although these studies are characterised by the starting point of the source of Massabielle, respectively the Béout massive for one, and the collar of the Pourtalet for each other, they come together to affirm the absence of resurgence of the Gave de Pau.
It was in 1984 when the Office of research geological and mining of Toulouse, undertook a long and serious study. Sponsored by the Executive Department of the health and social of Tarbes, these 2 years of analysis highlight the Valley Batsurguere and the mountain of Béout as the main contribution of the source of the grotto of Lourdes 2 points and definitely bury the hypothesis of the resurgence of the Gave.
The latest study comes from work in 2015 of a geologist at the University of Warsaw (Poland), Dariusz Dobrzyn, and a chemist from the University of Padua (Italy), Davide Rossi. This work is based mainly on the analysis of water supplying directly the source of the grotto of Lourdes water.
These 19 water points identified for the more hand in the BRGM report, stem from caves, holes, sources, passages, chasms, which detail, that you find on the plan above, is:
- The source of Massabielle: original primarily a subterranean Lake and modestly Eingeschlossen loss, this deep water comes out to 12 ° C in the cave and is partly visible under his plate of glass. In order to have a flow of tanks under the esplanade and close to the episcopal cottage, allow this water retention and supply the fountains and pools by pumping.
- The source of the Merlasse has an emergence that passes under the hotel of Padua of Lourdes. It is accessible by a sump and then runs the rock and in the neighbouring hotel. It seems that this source has a hydraulic connection with the abyss of Millas.
- The Margaret source is located near the statue of the Queen of Scotland Margaret, at 350 metres downstream from the source of Massabielle. Its water is no longer accessible because the distribution taps have been removed. The only access is more than underground.
- The chasm of Millas is located on the former military area converted into a youth camp. It drains the same waters than the edge of the city of St. Peter. It has however been clogged up to avoid wastewater flow and not to infect the source of Massabielle.
- Hount to the Lavasses is close to the Museum of little Lourdes. This source of a powerful flow is manifested by a living waters stream from the loss of Eingeschlossen and jumping into the river.
- The sources of the Mouniquet lie over the Catholic Relief of Lourdes. Crossing the city of Saint-Pierre, this source is likely to partially power the source of Massabielle.
- Sources of Catholic relief services are composed of 2 resurgences that one feeds the small artificial lake and the other projects in the source of Massabielle.
- The Catholic Relief Services chasm revealed small resurgences downstream of the artificial restraint, and to the North, Bethlehem Pavilion. These water points, whose access was filled by blocks, benefit without certainty to the source of the cave.
- The source of the Cressonniere is located in front of the Lavasses Hount to parking of paradise either across the Gave confirming a link hydro passing under the river. This source is not visible from the parking lot construction work.
- The source of the fountain of Us or Uch is located opposite Soum de Lanne. at the edge of the river. This is resulting emergence of a joint, often dry, then empties into the river.
- The hole of the Boustu is located at the entrance of Segus right coming from Lourdes on the Boustu road. . The waters of this Creek are found initially to Hount of the Lavasses then in the source of Massabielle.
- Menigou sources are located near the farm of the camping of the forest and the Arboucau Brook. These small springs in part to feed the farm Menigou, accumulate in a small basin before seems you it to slowly flow to the source of the cave.
- The source of the cave of the Roy is located near the shooting range in a karst area filled with chasms. These waters feed into a trough partially updated.
- The fountain source of wood of Lourdes is located in the forest of Subercarrere. This source is captured to serve water, playgrounds and corners picnic of wood by several fountains.
- The chasm of Omex is located north of the village of Omex. East of the Castet Miu, water runoff into a hole called the hole of the fool in the massif of St. Pé.
- The loss of Omex Brook (the Boustu) and the bog of molds are located at the edge of the main road D13, at the exit of the village of Omex, direction Lourdes. Part of the water reach the Massabielle source and another part to Hount of Lavasses. Nearby, there is also a wet ecosystem area covered with peat called the bog of mussels. This bog share the stream of mussels which joined Omex.
- The loss of Eingeschlossen Brook is located in a meadow at the foot of the remains of the medieval tower of Estibayre. Its waters to evacuate by sinkholes. Part of the water would reach the source of the underground became Merlasse, then the the Lavasses Hount before flowing into the gave at the level of the Museum of the little Lourdes.
- The loss of Sauba of the Brook of battened originated in lands of the Aptian. Part of the loss runs to Hount of the Lavasses and the other party is found out of the source of Massabielle.
- The source of the Arribas and the crab of Omex is located northeast of the farm near the cliff of the Arboucau crab. These waters feed the summer camp of the Sisters of Saint-Vincent-de-Paul Segus.
Thanks to these latter 2 studies, serious and rich resource, the origin of the water of the grotto of Lourdes is clearly identified and unambiguous. It's good of the resurgences of water from several sources, of a hundred meters souterres, that feed the source of Massabielle. The thesis of a connection with the river water is permanently waived.
Contrôle sanitaire des eaux de Lourdes destinées à la consommation humaine du 23/05/2018
L'eau de Lourdes, ainsi prélevée, dévoile les caractéristiques suivantes :
Mesures de terrain :CONTEXTE ENVIRONNEMENTAL :
- Température de l'eau : 14,5 °C
- PH : 8,34 unité pH (mini 6,5 / maxi 9)
- Bioxyde de chlore mg/L ClO2 : 0,15 mg/L
- Aspect (qualitatif) : 0
- Couleur (qualitatif) : 0
- Odeur (qualitatif) : 0
- Saveur (qualitatif) 0
- Turbidité néphélométrique NFU : 0,13 NFU (maxi 2,0)
- Benzène : <0,5 µg/L (maxi 1,0)
- Biphényle : <0,05 µg/L
- Chlorure de vinyl monomère : <0,5 µg/L (maxi 1)
- Dichloroéthane : -1,2 <1 µg/L (maxi 3)
- Tétrachloroéthylène : -1,1,2,2 <0,5 µg/L (maxi 10)
- Tétrachloroéthylèn+Trichloroéthylèn : <1 µg/L (maxi10)
- Trichloroéthylène : <0,5 µg/L (maxi 10)
- Titre alcalimétrique complet : 14,9 °f
- Titre hydrotimétrique : 15,2 °f
- Fer total : <5 µg/L (maxi 200
- Manganèse total : <2 µg/L (maxi 50)
- Atrazine-2-hydroxy : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Atrazine-déisopropyl : <0,05 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Atrazine déisopropyl-2-hydroxy : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Atrazine déséthyl : <0,05 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Atrazine déséthyl-2-hydroxy : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Atrazine déséthyl déisopropyl : <0,05 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Hydroxyterbuthylazine : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Simazine hydroxy : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Terbuméton-désethyl : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Terbuthylazin déséthyl : <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Terbuthylazin déséthyl-2-hydroxy: <0,01 µg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Calcium : 55,7 mg/L
- Chlorures : 5,74 mg/L (maxi 250)
- Conductivité à 25°C : 333 µS/cm (mini 200 / maxi1100)
- Magnésium : 3,04 mg/L
- POTASSIUM : 0,46 mg/L
- Sodium : 3,89 mg/L (maxi 200)
- Sulfates : 10,7 mg/L (maxi 250)
- Aluminium total µg/l : <5 µg/L (maxi 200)
- Arsenic : 0,256 µg/L (maxi 10)
- Baryum : 0,00579 mg/L (maxi 1)
- Bore mg/L : <0,02 mg/L (maxi 1)
- Cyanures totaux : <10 µg(CN)/L (maxi 50)
- Fluorures mg/L : 0,0256 mg/L (maxi 2)
- Mercure : <0,1 µg/L (maxi 1)
- Sélénium : <0,5 µg/L (maxi 10)
- Carbone organique total : 0,605 mg(C)/L (maxi 2)
- Ammonium (en NH4) : <0,05 mg/L (maxi 0,1)
- Nitrates (en NO3) : 2,19 mg/L (maxi 50,0)
- Nitrites (en NO2) : <0,02 mg/L (maxi 0,5)
- Activité alpha globale en Bq/L : 0,048 Bq/L
- Activité béta globale en Bq/L : <0,042 Bq/L
- Activité Tritium (3H) : <6,1 Bq/L (maxi 100,0)
- Dose indicative : <0,1 mSv/an (maxi 0,1)
- Bact. aér. revivifiables à 22°-68h : 0 n/mL
- Bact. aér. revivifiables à 36°-44h: 0 n/mL
- Bactéries coliformes /100ml-MS : 0 n/(100mL) (maxi 0)
- Bact. et spores sulfito-rédu./100ml : 0 n/(100mL) (maxi 0)
- Entérocoques /100ml-MS : 0 n/(100mL) (maxi 0)
- Escherichia coli /100ml -MF : 0 n/(100mL) (maxi 0)
Concernant les oligo-éléments et micropolluants, il n’y a pas réellement de points bénéfiques.
Le plus gros avantage est l’absence totale de pesticides.
L'eau de lourdes et les cosmétiques
Pour la confection de cosmétiques, on peut dire que cette eau est idéale pour la préparation de produits cosmétiques puisqu’elle est exempte de tout composé organique volatil et de tout pesticide quelle que soit sa nature. L’absence de fer et de manganèse ainsi que sa très faible turbidité lui confèrent des propriétés organoleptiques irréprochables.
Nullement radiocative et complètement aseptisée, elle se révèle une eau parfaite pour toute préparation de cosmétiques et une condition idéale pour une parfaite stabilité de ces derniers.
Les piscines de la grotte de Lourdes
The place of the cave pools is the another great place for pilgrims. Bathing in the water of Lourdes gives meaning to the sign of the water.
Formerly located between the Basilica and the cave, the pools are since 1950 to the end of the cave, just after the new bridge.
The project Siloam of 2009 intending to move the basins on the left bank of the River was abandoned in favor of the project heart of Lourdes cave. Indeed, following the strong floods to the gave in October 2012 and June 2013, the heart of Lourdes cave project emerged in 2014 for a full development of the cave and its surroundings to protect all new upgrades of the waters.
Only the outside of the building of the pools has been redesigned with the replacement of the concrete awning by a canopy in glulam, covered of zinc, a waterproof wall of 3.95 m high along the bottom of the hill where the pool buildings, and the layout of the home space where pilgrims waiting to go to the bathroom.
The pools are open from 9: 00 to 12 hours and 14 hours to 17 hours in a week, and 10 hours to 12 hours and then from 14 to 16 hours on Sundays and feast days. These times may vary depending on the availability of volunteers.
Many people, sick, believers or not, waiting patiently to enter the building. Based on attendance, priorities (sick, disabled, children), the wait can sometimes extend for several hours.
Inside, 17 bathtubs present themselves: 10 for women, 5 men and 2 for children. They are built in gray marble with a length of 2 meters around and 60 centimetres wide. 2 deep markets allow people to descend safely in the bath. On the facing wall, a balustrade consisting of a stainless steel barrier, overlooking the bathtub, is installed to support height providing assistance to the Pilgrim.
Water is a dozen of degree. This 12 ° C water is filtered and cleaned CCTV receiving regular fresh water from the source. To meet the requirements of hygiene health and safety services, the water checks are regularly carried out.
Before the immersion in water, the Pilgrim awaits its turn about 30 minutes in the cabin space in front of each bath. Can accommodate 6 people at a time, this place allows you to undress and wait on a Chair, a Chair, a stretcher. Then he was invited by volunteers to return to the bath space. Hidden by a towel, the Pilgrim takes off his underwear and opted for a prayer. With the help of the volunteers Lourdes hospital, it comes down the markets move toward the wall facing the representation of Mary, sits and is immersed body seconds, all (prayer and bath) not exceeding 2-3 minutes.
Each year 350,000 people are bathing in this water. Women are twice as likely to immerse: 3000 a day against 1500 for men. Around 300 hospital and a little less than 200 hospital are busy every day to welcome, help and accompany these pilgrims to the pools.
Faced with the intensity of the moment, believers or not, feel a sense of joy, well-being, radiation, affection, of reconciliation, of renewal, new conversion, purification, from life sometimes until healing.
New space for drinking and washing in the water of Lourdes
18 New Lourdes Water fountains have been available to visitors since 08/04/2017. Enrolled in the Cave Coeur de Lourdes project, this new space is located downstream from the cave of Massabielle in the location of the former local feutiers.
These 18 new push valves where the spring water flows from the cave rest on a rounded, convex wall, built in stone marble of Arudy, capital of Canton of the Valley of Ossau. This local stone of the Atlantic Pyrenees, of grey, very dense colour, perpetuates the history of the builders of the sanctuaries of Lourdes.
These fountains, numbering 18 as the number of Marian apparitions in Lourdes, invite pilgrims to drink and wash as the Virgin Mary asked Bernadette.
In addition to the first 28 fountains, the 15 new 2016 faucets located next to the Sainte-Bernadette Bridge, are added in 2017, after the grotto, the 18 new heavy water fountains, bringing the total to 61 fountains.
New Lourdes water fountain
As early as April 2015, new fountains of water of Lourdes moved to the right of the bridge Saint-Bernadette, coming from the esplanade. There are 15. Faucets in the shape of push button order arrival of Massabielle spring water. Unlike the first fountains, not need to press several times to that water flows. A single press, maintained by hand, allows faster filling of a container. This new space, in withdrawal of access to the cave, is explained by the wish to reduce noise nuisance caused by the pilgrims filling their bottles and cans near the cave. However, keeping this up-to-date first 14 fountains give the meaning of the gesture of the water, i.e. drinking and washing, as were asked Bernadette by the Virgin, at the beginning of the path of the visitor. A large sign at the top of these faucets invites people, eager to fill gourds, to go to the new fountains. Inscriptions engraved on large sheets of aluminum inoxidees dressing blocks of granite, where did you get the new 15 fountains, mention 'I annuity of Lourdes with the water of the cave' in french, 'I go back home with some wather from Grotto' in English, "Regreso de Lourdes con agua la Gruta" in Spanish and "back da Lourdes con leading me acqua della Grotta" in Italian. As artistic decoration, 4 long bars of aluminium to the random curls, asked at the top of the blocks in alignment with the fountains, bring a sleek and modern design.
Even if the place is more condensed than the previous (less space between the taps), it adds to this magical place, a wonderful scenery punctuated by the flow of the river.
Quality control of the water of Lourdes in June 2016
The results of the field measurements are:
- the temperature of the water in the cave is 19,90 ° C (limit maximum 25 ° C)
- calco-carbonic equilibrium is stable with a PH of 8.50 Uniteph (the limited maximum is 9,00)
- the residual disinfection treatment reveals a 0.08 mg/L chlorine dioxide
The Massabielle spring water mineralization displays a conductivity at 25 ° C of 319 uS/cm (mini quality 200 and maxi 1100 references)
Settings azotes and phosphors of the water show an ammonuim less than 0.05 mg/L (maximum limit of 0.10)
The microbiological parameters also the following data:
- the search for the so-called no pathogenic aerobic microorganisms "revivable" allowing to count bacteria reveals 208 n/ml at 22 ° - 68 h and 9 n/ml to 36 ° - 44 h
- the enumeration of coliforms (Enterobacteriaceae family) reveals a result of 0 n / 100mL
- 0 n / 100mL sulfito-reducing anaerobic bacteria shows a very good quality of natural filtration of groundwater in the water of Lourdes
- Enterococcus bacteria of oval shape, belonging to the family of Group D streptococci, is also 0 n / 100mL
- the e. coli (Escherichia coli), naturally occurring bacteria in the intestinal flora, is also absent from this water: 0 n / 100mL
- Research of the by-products of disinfection (chemical, organic and inorganic substances that can be formed during the reaction of a disinfectant with of the organic matter present in water) reveals 0,197 mg/L for chlorite (maximum of 0.20)
The absence of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and parasites) in water of lourdes demonstrates a very good quality of this water particularly in natural maintenance of the filtration and catchments of the cave structures.
From a scientific or spiritual point of view, the studies on the water of Lourdes still to reveal all their secrets. The old scientific proverb "Are proving by reason and a reason beyond" will continue to reason in the head of researchers as long as the spirit of the elites will open no consensual guidance.
Composition of the water of Lourdes:
- Calcium : 57,6 mg/L Magnésium : 2,41 mg/L Sodium : 3,48 mg/L Chlorures : 5,89 mg/L
- Bicarbonates : 173 mg/L Sulfates : 8,44 mg/L Potassium : 0,35 mg/L Silicates : 4,5 mg/L
- Fluor : 0,05 mg/L CO2 libre : 10,4 mg/L
Health analysis of the water from the source of the Marian city reveals the following controls :
- Composés organiques volatils et semi-volants : < 0,5 ug/l
- Composés organohalogènes volatils : < 1 ug/l
- Divers micropolluants organiques : < 0,05 ug/l
- Fer et manganèse : < 10 ug/l
- Métabolites des triazines : < 0,05 ug/l
- Oligo-éléments et micropolluants M. : < 5 ug/l
- Paramètres azotes et phosphores : < 2,3 ug/l
- Paramètres microbiologiques : < 2 n/100mL
- Pesticides : < 0,05 ug/l
Comments on the water of Lourdes:
In addition to the already recognized qualities, adds:
- This water is buffered to absorb variations in pH,
- It presents exceptional organoleptic qualities: its color, its transparency,
- Its flavour and odour are unique, the water is a great natural purity,
- It is free of any pesticide.
In a few words : an extremely beneficial water!
08/01/2015 : biological analysis of the water of the grotto of Lourdes
Result of the analysis:
- Turbidité (NF EN ISO 7027) : 0.23 NFU
- pH (mesure en laboratoire) - Température de mesure : 20.5°C (NF EN ISO 10523) : 8.1
- Conductivité à 25°C - Température de mesure : 20.5°C (NF EN 27888) : 321 uS/CM
- Dureté totale Titre Hydrotimétrique (NF T 90-003) : 16.3 °f
- Alcalinité totale (TAC) (NF EN ISO 9963-1) : 15.1 °f
- Nitrites (NF EN 26777) : < 0.05 mg/l NO2-
- Ammonium en NH4 (NF T 90-015-2) : < 0.05 mg/l NH4+
- Carbone organique total (COT) (NF EN 1484) : 0.62 mg/l C
- Enterocoques (NF EN ISO 7899-2) : 0/100 ml
- Organismes anaérobies sulfito-réducteurs (clostridia) (NF EN 26461-2) : 0/100 ml
- It is a very little water in organic content. It is a great organic purity.
- The water of the cave is very clear because of its typical low turbidity of source water. To present such a turbidity or clarity, the waters of town in advance are extremely filtered.
- It is a buffered water to very slightly lasts (above 15 french degrees of hardness and alkalinity).
- All this shows that this water is slowly filtered by the rocks which have retained any organic contamination but have in Exchange conferred a high mineral content.
- Throughout his long journey in the different strata (or layers) geology of the Pyrenees, Lourdes water was finely filtered over time and was against part responsible for minerals that could subtract (or dissolve) volcanic rocks.
- This has given him great organic purity and a wonderful clearness containing essential minerals for rehydration of the body.
Lourdes water, between health analysis at natural properties and positive emotions
Esther Sternberg, Professor of medicine and Director of research in the USA, found that 30 to 90% of the efficacy of a treatment is based on the confidence given to this treatment. The body and mind begin healing-friendly links. Pr Sternberg explains that belief, conscious or not, in the history of the lourdaise Marian city has also psychosomatic effects. Compassion, altruistic love, the opening of the heart, smile, empathy and kindness also exert positive effects in the healing process. Biologically, these feelings of well-being would reduce the damaging effects of stress on the body, relieving the brain of anti-stress hormones, endorphins, this natural medicine which aired in the nervous system, the body's tissues and blood, would produce beneficial effects against anxiety, stress and anxiety.
The environment similar to the Lourdes water fountains, with the mist of the mountains Pyrenees, the flow of water from gave, natural, unpolluted air, the softness of the esplanade, the heat of the stones and slates, the sunlight, the clarity and freshness of this spring water, the scent of the candles play fully to support the immune system.
Support social, very present Lourdes with young accompanying seniors, healthy assets that help people with reduced mobility, intergenerational, intercultural and international meetings, also participates to the well-being, happiness, and sometimes healing.
In addition to stimulating, in many ways, the positive links between mind and body, the scientific community focuses on another area of the power of Lourdes: its water, this water is said to be miraculous, which pilgrims drink at big gulp, to splash the face and hands, fill water bottles, bottles, cans. Would have the secrets not revealed to date?
Although biological analyses revealed no particular property, the work of Pr Luc Montagnier on the memory of water could soon penetrate this secret.
Let science advance without barrier or taboo, without restraint or pressure, without judgment or sectarianism but with conviction and humility, with rigor and truth.
Découvrir le Savon de Lourdes
The water of Lourdes: divine source within the rock of the Grotto water
"Pray God for the conversion of sinners. Penance. Penance. Penance. Go to the source, drink and wash you", words of the Virgin Mary to the little Soubirous. Make the same gesture that Bernadette by drinking the spring water from the grotto of Lourdes, allows not only to wash, cleanse themselves but also to bring light to our relations to others as to our own behavior in thoughts, words, acts.
The doors of faith, of hope and hope, that inspire us when we drink this divine water, strengthen us in the fight against the disease. Repent or reflect on the existence and the place of men and women in the world, is made easier and easy thanks to the water of Lourdes.
More generally and more simply, the energy of the water of Lourdes we boosted to be at peace with ourselves and brings people.
Cream of Lourdes and SOAP in Lourdes, modestly, accompany daily pilgrims in this approach. Wash is a natural, wash better is a precious commodity, wash with SOAP in Lourdes, protecting themselves with the cream of Lourdes, strengthens the relationship between our bodies and our minds.
Just a small pleasure natural and authentic!
Water of Lourdes: Professor Montagnier and the memory of water
Since late 2010, is at Shanghai Jiaotong University, in the Department of science, Professor Luc Montagnier, co-discoverer of the virus of AIDS and 2008 Nobel Prize in medicine, began work on the memory of water. These studies are based on the assumption of the existence in water of nano-structures relatively stable able to memorize at least partially genetic information. Professor Luc Montagnier and colleagues report that it has been observed that certain sequences of DNA from bacteria and viruses can induce low frequency electromagnetic waves in high aqueous dilutions. This phenomenon seems to be caused by the ambient electromagnetic background of very low frequency. Better yet, these waves would be even able to transform certain nucleotide base in DNA, new bacterial DNA, just through special structures of water.
The presentation of this work is accompanied by a clear support of Luc Montagnier in the work of Jacques Benveniste on memory water. The Professor also indicates that the results of experiments on the memory of the Benveniste water are accurate but they are difficult to reproduce because of too strong dilution. Regarding the work of Luc Montagnier, they show that certain bacteria emit in aqueous solutions a comparable specific electromagnetic signal, signals remaining in these solutions at high dilution and while there is no longer any molecule other than water at such dilutions.
The phenomenon reported by Luc Montagnier can quickly develop very sensitive detection systems of chronic bacterial and viral infections. These findings raise special issues which the fundamental nature of life: the transmission of human life by the presence of a physical matter in connection with an identifiable signal as electromagnetic.
The Nobel Prize in medicine of 2008 participated in the first international scientific symposium organized by the shrine of Lourdes for 8 and June 9, 2012-themed "mean cure today? '' Pr Montagnier wanted to bring "a message of science alongside that of the faith", warned before the participants of this symposium, organized by the Office of the medical findings of Lourdes on the theme of healing "in terms of reason and science, in connection with the influence of faith and prayer on human health. He recalled the "disturbances" (neuro-degenerative diseases, cancer...) that could cause in the human body electromagnetic waves, as well as his own experiences on the structure of water and its role in human disease. It has thus been suggested that water from the source of the grotto of Lourdes, the place where took place the apparitions, could affect the health of the patients, while stressing that the analyses of this water did reveal no particular property.
Team heavy cream and SOAP of Lourdes approves any scientific progress, the water, on the water of Lourdes and accompanies each of us in our personal belief!
The water of Lourdes: an inexhaustible source for multiple uses
The Lourdes water source or the grotto of Lourdes is beneficial to multiple reasons virtues water. Many pilgrims or believing visitors, non-believer, or of other faiths, yet meet their baggage to prevail in their home. This water also remains one that is offered to the people for the benefits that it is supposed to bring.
To the right of the Rosary and the Basilica of our Lady of Lourdes, everything is organized to facilitate the service and transport of water. Whether in a single bottle, a bottle or a bottle, sanctuaries allow pilgrimage or visit people to walk away with valuable water of Lourdes.
A few dozen metres from the cave at the foot of the Basilica, a dozen taps presses are aligned so that the pilgrims and visitors can fill their container. People can be used widely, to spray the face, wash with water of Lourdes but is limited. Registered Mary's message in several languages come to drink at the source and wash you run by millions of people.
Water of Lourdes flowing taps pushers should not be confused with holy water. It is totally independent of the course of the Gave de Pau.
The water of the fountains is simple, pure, drinking, identical to any other water in the area. Cave spring water is piped to the underground deposits, which contain about 3,000 cubic meters. These deposits, it heads toward the faucets, swimming pools and dispatch of water of the sanctuary. Each year, it takes about 10,000 cubic meters of water for swimming pools, fountains and the path of the water. The path of the water is formed by nine fountains; It lies on the right bank of the gave River. They have biblical names and names related to the Virgin Mary: Bersheva, on the road to Gaza, Meribah, En-Gaddi, the source of the Temple, Nazareth, Jacob's well, Bethesda, Siloam. This path invites the Pilgrim and the visitor to drink and to wash the face and the hands along its path.
Water of Lourdes: positive memory of the water thanks to light, sounds, thought, prayer and meditation...
Through its work, Japanese Masaru Emoto, doctor of medicine Alternative to the Open International University graduate academic section Humanities and sciences of the University of Yokohama, discovered in the years 90 water stores not only good and bad information, and of music and words, but also feelings and consciousness!
Masaru Emoto was used to evaluate the degree of purity of various waters including the spring water from the grotto of Lourdes and confirms that water has a memory. The effects of different energies on the water, outdoor and indoor (since we in are made up to 70%), of the most known (by electromagnetic radiation, by the music) but also by the energy of the words, shapes and thoughts, these different energies confirm that water reacts to all information what positive or negative.
Dr. Emoto confirms that "everything is energy" as Einstein had said. In addition to electromagnetic radiation, words, feelings, words and even thoughts influence water. Negative words and thoughts cause of crystallizations dysharmonieuses, then only 'thank you' or 'Love', regardless of the language, are beautiful images. The water therefore has a memory...
"It is for these reasons that the spring water from the grotto of Lourdes, which for more than 150 years, collects millions of prayers of pilgrims, absorbs millions of songs and religious music, impregnates the lights say divine but also natural Pyrenees lights, and that Lourdes water crystals are 'real' and quantifiable evidence" that there is an energy in water awareness and it is sensitive to the field of human consciousness.
Even if the international scientific body criticized a lack of rigor in the analysis of the results of Dr. Masura Emoto, the discovery of his studies brings a certain interest and is taken over by our many scientists including Professor Luc Montagnier, Noble Medicine Prize.
The cream of Lourdes team approves any scientific progress on the water of Lourdes and accompanies each of us in his personal belief!
Water of Lourdes: Early work on the memory of the water by Jacques Benveniste
Born in 1935, a physician, immunologist Jacques Benveniste, performs research on the memory of the water that he published in 1988. He is one of the first to unravel the secrets of the memory of water, secrets and research shared that, in 1995, led to his ouster from the national Institute of health and medical research (INSERM).
His experiments as early as 1984, under contract with homeopathy Boiron laboratories demonstrated by the activation of the degranulation of basophils with high antibody dilutions. Jacques Benveniste interprets the biological result of his experiences as a demonstration that water had kept the properties of a substance that was not there more. In parallel, this result partly validated the model of dilution in homeopathy; He contributed also to think that Lourdes water has memory of Divinity in its molecules.
His publications in the journal Nature then trigger strong reactions of physicists and chemists of the scientific community. The difficulty to reproduce consistently experiences, his refusal to confirm his theory using another standard that this reaction of degranulation of basophils, reproduction of experience under more stringent conditions have given a negative result, the absence of a satisfactory explanation, and also the potential conflicts of interest, the scientific community international, for these reasons, considers the concept of water memory is only an experimental artificial effect.
However, the contreverses work of Jacques Benveniste passionate scholars which think that Benveniste found that water has a memory. Even so, for most researchers, liquid water retains no networks of molecules for more than a small fraction of a nanosecond, to any other such Brian Josephon, Martin Chaplin and especially Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize in medicine, structures may exist at other levels, regardless of the shortness of the bonds between water molecules. Electromagnetic water, as affirmed by Jacques Benveniste, is detectable and water would contain a cellular memory, a memory preserved at macroscopic distances, a memory of water whose biological properties may be transmitted by electronic circuit or computer record.
The cream of Lourdes team holds that no person holds, today, totally the truth on water and that each not scientific, admitted or not, allows to advance on the understanding of water, this material that covers 2/3 of the Earth, which is 65% of our body and giving life to all human beings on our planet.
Water of Lourdes: Crystal, its molecules, its clusters...
The water of Lourdes: Lourdes is known for its healing, evidenced by rigorously documented cases power. Water is one of the factors of this phenomenon. Analyzed by Lee Lorenzen, graduated in nutritional Biochemistry and medicine, this world-renowned expert, revealed a particular structure at the level of the internal organisation of its molecules.
By its asymmetry, the Crystal of the grotto of Lourdes spring water is described as a mysterious Crystal which exudes a sense of mystical splendour.
The analysis of water from Lourdes helped Lee Lorezen discover that this water contains internal associations of different molecules of other waters; the organisation in clusters of molecules, called Clusters, so special Lourdes water, give a unique character to this water.
Even chemistry, with all his scientific knowledge, gives the water of Lourdes a special structure, which many researchers, sometimes with a mercantile objective, wished to imitate molecular natural features extraordinary properties such as juvenile water or pi-water, described as waters that can promote the transport of oxygen, nutrients, but also the rapid evacuation of waste, like the cell water abundantly found in the newborn.
Even if these studies could not be authenticated, accepted and confirmed by the international scientific body, it is nevertheless they exist and that they could not be proven wrong scientifically.
The cream of Lourdes team approves any scientific progress on the water of Lourdes and accompanies each of us in his personal belief!
Properties of the water of Lourdes: a hypothesis to not to depart!
Bioelectric analyses, carried out by Dr. Lee Lorenzen, the physico-chemical properties the spring water from the grotto of Lourdes seems be updated:
-alkaline water: the alkalinity of the water allows to rebalance the pH of the body quickly. It was shown by recent research, that 80-90% of the viruses, bacteria and diseases can develop in an alkaline medium.
-antioxidant water: this is different from alkalinity. Unlike the oxidative values that disrupt the body, antioxidant values help to the rebalancing of the body.
Many artificial waters want to get closer to these natural characteristics of water of Lourdes (but Delhi in India or Tlacote to the Mexico): there is Kangen, Super ionized water water, of water diamond...
The qualities attributed to the grotto of Lourdes spring water remain however associated with a share of spirituality which assumes that water effects on the consciousness of human beings human. Could not so far be demonstrated or be reversed, everyone remains free to believe or not properties of water from Lourdes.
Drink water from Lourdes and heal?
While the Church recognizes a 68th miracle of Lourdes, millions of people drink continuously water from Lourdes, this divine and miraculous water.
If the most skeptical scientists oppose any notion of miraculous healing, yet they admit that the relationship between the brain, the mind and its neurological level have impacts some on the immune system.
It is therefore clearly in Lourdes the effect of social contact, of the mind and the body.
Even if these miracles are not rational explanation in the scientific world, medicine notes that diseases can be cured otherwise than by science.
The common denominator of all these remarkable and sometimes unexplained healings is the consumption of water from Lourdes.
Maintain our belief, leave the place with scientific expertise, accept the suspicious words, liberate our suspicions: cream of Lourdes will accompany you on this journey of reflection and listening to yourself and others.
Lourdes water, miraculous, divine water
Water of Lourdes, a divine and miraculous, found by a teenager on the advice of the Virgin Mary in the grotto of Lourdes.
Its composition, regular, releases fusion energy of the limestone rock of the cave and its depths, divinity and mysteries.
This water of Lourdes, the virtues recognized worldwide, is actively involved in thousands of cures in Lourdes. Its spiritual and energy power reminds the light of the Virgin Mary in his appearances.
Based on water of Lourdes, the cream of Lourdes with the SOAP of Lourdes draws its strength from these virtues aquatic and Earth.
Lourdes water, Earth and light: a divine water
With its extraordinary properties, the water of Lourdes does not stop talking all over the world. In parallel with the evolution of medicine and science that can heal people, this water from the fountain, which draws its strength of karst soil in the vicinity of the gave de Pau supplemented by the magnetism of cave rock, brings to drinkers a sense of balance, of purity until the disappearance of symptoms of a disease, of a dis-ease, a psychic prison. This water source, water divine and miraculous, gets its apogee, its success and recognition of scientists and doctors whenever the return to health of full, immediate way, without recovery, final relapse.
The Virgin Mary said come to drink at the source and wash you. Extend those divine words you washing, rubbing with SOAP of Lourdes and the cream of Lourdes.
Water of Lourdes: effect placebo for the most sceptical, miraculous effect for believers?
Since a 50 year, very many studies on the placebo effect ("I plairai" in latin) have highlighted the psychosomatic impact of this process and its effectiveness in the treatment of depression, heart, joints, urinary, respiratory diseases... Just to think that there is a biochemical substrate to the placebo effect and that the organization meets both the symbolic content of a treatment as its chemical composition. Research that shed light on the role of the mind in the healing process. Expertise related to the healings and miracles of Lourdes raise something curious, amazing, puzzle, featuring shine our scientific and medical human body knowledge. Water of Lourdes, the main element cited by healed people which do not have more explanation on their healing, upsets the resound on his physical potential and or psychosomatic.
Pharmaceutical testing have often proven to laboratories that their drug didn't make more real effects than placebo. Even if taking a placebo is not direct response on the human organism, it indicates the existence of non-chemical stimuli that strongly encourage the body to follow the path of healing. The placebo effect is based, not on the effectiveness of a molecule, but the therapeutic intent and belief of the patient and the strength of its expectations.
The example of an American in New Haven in Connecticut in 1974 he refused to operate despite the presence of a hole in his skull laying bare his brain. After a member of his family, back from France with a bottle of water from Lourdes, and several days of washing her head, a fragile new skin bridge covered the hole in his skull, phenomenon as his surgeon, to combat scientific argument, put forth the water of the grotto of Lourdes placebo effect (Harper's, January 1976).
The cream of Lourdes team contributes to divergent opinions to be heard and are present in the exchanges around the virtues of water from Lourdes.
Cosmetics to water of Lourdes: cream of Lourdes
What more natural than to drink water of Lourdes when you walk on the esplanade. The water fountains are available to all everyone free of charge. Every day, thousands of pilgrims, Christians, Catholics and other cultures and beliefs, taking advantage of this moment of contemplation and prayers, taps water from the cave and hope that the divine proximity operates.
To prolong this sensation of purity, we created cosmetics which one of the main components is the water of Lourdes. So, wherever you are, you can every day you wash, rub you, massage, cleanse you with the cream of Lourdes products. A single sensation: the balance and well be you invade for the day.
The water of Lourdes: the scientific source!
Lourdes, at a Scientific Conference of June 2012, the Pr Montagnier, Nobel Prize in medicine in 2008, Pr Sternberg and other imminent scientists of international renown, have exposed and debated on theories whose influence on health of electromagnetic waves of very low frequency of the water and the water of Lourdes in particular.
Without necessarily explain miracles, they say that a place like the sanctuaries (faith, prayer, singing, tranquillity, water of Lourdes...) would create emotions and these would no doubt have a role on health and healing the sick.
The atmosphere of faith and holiness of Lourdes, hope that reigns there, the compassion of the pilgrims, immersion in this beverage that is the water of Lourdes, would produce a change in the brain that would allow the body and the immune system to develop antibodies, to fight against the disease and to cure sometimes incurable headache.
It was not surprising to count more than 7000 healings even if the Church acknowledges that 69 to date.
Lourdes Water: source of the cave
A water from a source close to the cave.
Within an underground delta, these originating waters of Batsurguere Prat of Aureilh flow into the gave de Pau.
This source, witness to the apparitions of Mary, had miraculous powers. Bernadette Soubirous stated that the lady told him: "come drink at the source and wash you.
Since then, millions of pilgrims come each year drink water and collecting of bottles and other containers.
Slightly calcareous, comparable to the nearby springs, its composition does not appear to hold thermal virtues, in the purely medical sense.
The source of water, channeled through underground, distributes the cave water fountains, fills pools and springs to the path of water from Lourdes.
However, this water would have miraculous powers.
The water of the cave is free and free. Sale of the Lourdes Water is forbidden. This miraculous water is available close to the cave by several taps. Simply press the many buttons at the foot of the shrine to see the water, collecting, drink, wash, cool off at will and allow the pilgrims to pray freely. Lourdes water flows continuously and remains available to Christians without constraint, and is in the heart and the spirit of pure souls and those seeking spiritual search.
It is as well as the water of the grotto of Lourdes, source of life and embodiment of the birth and of the renaissance, is an indispensable and noble of the manufacture of our cosmetic products ingredient Lourdes cream and SOAP of Lourdes.
Water of Lourdes: miraculous and divine but not holy water
Even if in the minds of the people, the water of Lourdes may appear miraculous, Holy and divine, it collects not all these qualities at once.
The water of the grotto of Lourdes is not a holy water naturally. Contrary to a common misconception, the Lourdes water should not be confused with holy water. It is a water banal, slightly calcareous, comparable to that of all the nearby springs of Lourdes. Its popularity is due to the Lourdes miracles» which is the most frequently observed means. It does the object of any rite of blessing.
A holy water is used for purposes of worship by the Christian denominations. In the Christian tradition, there are three types of holy water: Holy water baptismal and Gregorian water. They differ among themselves, by their use, by the nature of the elements that compose them, and the special blessing given to each of them.
On the other hand, thanks to the thousands of cures that have occurred since the apparition of the Virgin Mary in 1858, Lourdes Water is classified miraculous.
Since the Virgin Mary, the Immaculate Conception, appeared to the little Shepherdess from the village, Bernadette Soubirous, and asked to scratch the Earth and drinking water from the cave, the water of Lourdes became divine as this water is born from the words of the mother of God.
In conclusion, the Lourdes water, water from source to the divine, miraculous and healing virtues, gushing at the place of the apparition of the Immaculate Conception, the Virgin Mary, mother of God, is the place of pilgrimage of millions of believers who go there each year, including thousands of patients who hope to heal by drinking the water of Lourdes or bathing in this water.
The water of Lourdes: bath in swimming pool
Among the 6 million pilgrims, 400000 visitors go to swimming pools, fed by the spring water from the cave, a 12 degree water. The promiscuity of the places and the popularity of this ritual require pilgrims long hours of waiting.
Soon, in 2014 - 2015, the Siloam project (in reference to the pool of the Gospel to which blind found the view after meeting Jesus), will move 17 marble bathtubs and also add of basins to allow visitors to wash your face, arms to the Lourdes water without being forced to submerge the entire body; some sinks will enable to reproduce the original gesture of Bernadette Soubirous, leaning on the Earth that had been scratched to update the source of the cave.
The cream of Lourdes team welcomes such an initiative and welcomes volunteers to their solidarity commitment.
History of the water of Lourdes: How did this water?
It is on 25 February 1858 the small Bernadette Soubirous, aged Fourteen, has discovered the source of the grotto of Massabielle.
After that the Virgin Mary told him to go to drink at the source and to wash, she scratched the ground in the cave, made a small hole, and found a little water, as the mud, so little that only she could take in the Palm of the hand. His first reaction was to frighten the mud which, in a first glance, gave this source somewhat disgusting to drink and to wash look. Three times, she threw her so she was dirty. The fourth time, she was able to drink. Little by little, the water became more and more pure and clear.
As the apparitions of Mary, the flow of water from this source expanded and then allowed to satisfy the curiosity of the visitors but above all to the purification of the pilgrims.
Le plaisir d'offrir et de recevoir avec originalité et émotions
GEL MUSCULAIRE ARTICULAIRETENDINEUX
LE COMPTOIR DES PHARMACIES
AU PERE DE FOUCAULD